City House Philadelphia
City House Hostel Philadelphia is two blocks from the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross House, and all the cheese steaks you can eat!
Come check out City House Hostel Philadelphia in the middle of cobblestone backstreets and get inspired by rich history; the birthplace of American independence and famous debates during the founding of the United States of America; and mouth watering food that has all made Philadelphia famous. Sound good? Come to City House Hostel Philadelphia to experience it all!
Rooms and Prices
Click here to view current availability and the guaranteed lowest prices
Free tea & coffee
8.2 average from 2,756 reviews
I loved staying at City House Hostels in Philly. I think part of why I loved the city so much was the great and comfy atmosphere in the hostel as well as the warm and welcoming people. Will definitely come back 🙂
Female, 25-30, Austria
You can't beat the price here, and you get a great value for your money. Stayed on a Saturday night with a friend, and we were excited for the bar crawl. Although only 3 people (us being 2) showed up, Jayden the host took us out and helped us enjoy the city. The staff at the hostel were very friendly and helpful whenever we had questions. Would definitely stay here again.
Female, 18-24, USA
Just stayed one night, the people working there were very kind and helpful. Overall everything was good, my only negative point is the water temperature in the shower. I was not able to get that up to a tolerable temperature.
Female, 25-30, Netherlands
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. If you have a debit card, it must have been issued by Visa.
- Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
- Check out before 10:30
- 18% Taxes are not included in the rates shown online.
- If you are a resident of the city or zip codes within a 10 mile radius are permitted, as this is a travelers hostel - you MUST provide proof of ongoing travel. Otherwise, you are not permitted to stay.
- No one under the age of 18 allowed. All guests in a party must be over the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 allowed without prior written approval of Property Manager.
- We are a 'shoes free' hostel to help ensure cleanliness and to provide a 'homey' feeling. Please feel free to bring an extra pair of slippers for indoor use.
- For groups of 5 guests or more we will pre-authorise the credit card prior arrival.
- There is a limit for reservations of 14 days in any given calendar year.